- 3-5 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves of garlic, freshly pressed
- 1 /2 - 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 lbs organic free range chicken legs (breasts are good too!)
- Salt & pepper for taste
*Note: if baking, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Remove skin from chicken legs, rinse, pat dry, and arrange in a baking dish.
2. Drizzle olive oil over chicken legs.
3. Sprinkle garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper over chicken legs.
4. Rub and rotate legs to evenly distribute ingredients.
5. Grill for about 30-35 minutes, rotating sites every 7-8 minutes. If baking, leave uncovered in the same prep dish and bake 35-40 minutes, until juices run clear.
Makes: 4-5 Servings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes