This delicious and simple summer treat is the perfect dish for a barbecue! It takes less than 5 minutes to throw together the ingredients to this rosemary chicken recipe, which can be either grilled or oven-baked.
*Note: if baking, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Remove skin from chicken legs, rinse, pat dry, and arrange in a baking dish.
2. Drizzle olive oil over chicken legs.
3. Sprinkle garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper over chicken legs.
4. Rub and rotate legs to evenly distribute ingredients.
5. Grill for about 30-35 minutes, rotating sites every 7-8 minutes. If baking, leave uncovered in the same prep dish and bake 35-40 minutes, until juices run clear.
Makes: 4-5 Servings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
Read here for more information about our practice, industry news, tips for taking care of your body, and great recipes for healthy living.