- Take 1 bunch washed and thinly chopped kale and soak in the juice of 1 fresh lemon in a bowl
- Massage it for a minute to break down some of the fibrous material
- Add a generous portion extra virgin, cold-pressed olive oil
- Add 1/2 chopped apple, 1/2 bunch chopped parsley, 1/2 cup whole non-salted pistachios, 1/8 cup diced onion and 3 cloves (Not bulbs!) garlic, 1 tsp. Kelp powder (as healthy salt alternative), and (optional) crumbled feta cheese to taste
- Let sit 1/2 hour and eat!
Read here for more information about our practice, industry news, tips for taking care of your body, and great recipes for healthy living.