Makes 4 servings:
- 16 ounces firm tofu
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk, full-fat soymilk, or whole dairy milk
- Sweetener such as Truvia, stevia extract, or Splenda equivalent to ½ cup sucrose
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- 3 to 4 strawberries, sliced, or 10 to 12 raspberries
- Combine the tofu, cocoa, almond milk, sweetener, and vanilla and almond extracts in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into serving dishes.
- Top with whipped cream and berries.
- Serve promptly.