Makes 1 serving:
- Flaxseed wrap, cooled if freshly made*
- 3 or 4 deli slices of roasted turkey
- 2 thin slices of Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- ½ Hass avocado, thinly sliced
- Handful of Baby Spinach leaves or shredded lettuce
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise, mustard, wasabi mayonnaise, or sugar-free salad dressing
- Place the turkey and Swiss cheese in the center of the wrap. Spread the bean sprouts, avocado, and spinach or lettuce on top.
- Top with a dollop of mayo, mustard or other favorite condiment.
- Roll up.
*If you do not want to make your own wraps, you may substitute an organic wrap or tortilla. Gluten Free and Paleo wraps are available in many grocery stores. Fresh made tortillas are available at most Mexican grocery stores.