- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 ¼ cups water or stock
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh parsley
- Pinch of salt
- Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer until water runs clear.
- Boil the water and add quinoa and salt, cover and reduce heat.
- After 15 minutes add cranberries and walnuts to top; do not stir.
- Cook 5 minutes more, until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, add parsley, fluff with fork, cover and let sit for 3-5 minutes, serve.
Prep Time: 3 minutes Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes Yield: 4 servings